Managed Security Services
Cyber Security Solutions for Comprehensive Defense Against Evolving Threats
Cyber threats have evolved. In just a few short years, businesses of all sizes and industries have been faced with advanced exploits, new phishing and social engineering techniques, and dreaded ransomware that holds proprietary data hostage. These new attacks are becoming increasingly more sophisticated and costly, making the security solutions of the past no longer enough. Fortunately, Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs) like Trivalent have emerged to partner with you and do the heavy lifting!
Are you ready to get serious about protecting your business from the full spectrum of cyber threats? Let us take on the day-to-day defense of your infrastructure so that you can focus on what matters most—your business.
What’s the Risk to Your SMB?
Cyber security is no longer just a concern for the Fortune 500. In recent years, cybercriminals have been targeting small and midsized businesses (SMBs), which are seen as easy targets compared to larger organizations with dedicated security personnel. In fact, small businesses now make up most (58%) of all data breach victims.1
Not only that, but the frequency and cost of cyber-attacks against SMBs are on the rise as well. In 2018, more than two-thirds of SMBs experienced a cyber-attack, costing them an average of $2,988,546 per incident.2 Could your business recover from a $3 MILLION hit to your bottom line?
Ranked globally as a Top 100 Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP), Trivalent/Rehmann offers a fully managed suite of end-to-end cyber security solutions that prevent, detect, and remediate even the most sophisticated and targeted cyber threats.
Bridge the Security Skills Gap with Trivalent’s SOC as Your SWAT Team
While there is no shortage of cyber threats on the Internet today, there is a shortage of nearly half a million security professionals in North America.3 And the demand for skilled cyber talent will only continue to grow well into the future. With Trivalent’s Security Operations Center (SOC) acting as your SWAT team, you can rest easy knowing that your data and business are safe and secure. What’s more: You will no longer be burdened with the stress of hiring, training, and retaining top talent.
The Trivalent SOC is your partner for round-the-clock security threat monitoring and remediation. Our team provides 24x7x365 endpoint remediation services, including removal of malware and all changes made by malware. Our SOC can even provide a full rollback in the event of ransomware. Immediate detection and response capabilities are critical to the survival of your business, as it takes the average organization 197 days to discover that a data breach has even occurred!4
Start with Our Free Cyber Security Risk Assessment:
To begin, we’ll provide your organization with an internal and external vulnerability scans and a detailed cyber security risk assessment, followed by a customized consultation to determine the best course of action to protect you best, all at no cost.
Next, Choose from Our Fully Managed Cyber Security Packages:
Then, Select from Our A la Carte Security Solutions to Address Remaining Critical Security Controls:
To address the remaining critical security controls specific to your industry and size, choose from any or all of the following a la carte security solutions:
- External and Internal Vulnerability Scanning: Identifies vulnerabilities, including software flaws, missing patches, malware, and misconfigurations across a variety of operating systems, devices, and applications.
- Anywhere Web-Content Filtering and Advanced Malware Protection: Secures endpoints from within AND outside of the corporate network, stopping data ex-filtration and execution cold in its tracks.
- User Awareness Training and Controlled Phishing Tests: Simulated phishing tests that assess users’ susceptibility to opening potentially malicious emails and the opportunity to train users the right way
- Multi-Factor Authentication (2FA/MFA): Security enhancement that requires two or more types of authentication when logging into an account.
- Data Governance: Addresses risks and provides visibility through alerting and reporting of who is accessing your data and what they are doing with it.
- Patching and Asset Tracking: Critical security patching services to servers and workstations and tracking of hardware and software
- Email Spam Blocker: Keeps your users and your business safe with instant protection from email threats and data theft.
- Full Disk Encryption: Minimizes the risk of locally stored data being accessed or stolen by encrypting the hard drive at the block layer, rendering hackers unable to boot into Windows without entering the encryption code.
- Free Incident Response Plan Template: A helpful resource to use in case of an attack to coordinate actions and maintain business continuity. FREE if you sign up for 5 or more of our security solutions!
Take control of your security with Managed Security Services from Trivalent, a top 100 global MSSP committed to driving your business forward. Don’t wait until it’s too late—protect your business today!
*Restrictions apply. See your Trivalent Account Manager for details.
1 Verizon 2018 Data Breach Investigations Report
2 Ponemon Institute 2018 State of SMB Cybersecurity Report
3 (ISC)² Cybersecurity Workforce Study, 2018
1 Ponemon Institute 2018 Cost of a Data Breach Study