For Every Size Organization
Trivalent cloud computing is an attractive option
for virtually everyone in your organization.
|Smarter Budgeting||Anywhere Access||Better Performance|
|Cloud deployment shifts technology from a major capital expense to an ongoing, predictable monthly operating expense.||End users embrace the cloud because it gives them freedom to access work from anywhere, at any time.||More technology can be deployed with better security and scalability using fewer people.|
Whether it’s Trivalent Managed Cloud services, private hosted or on-premise cloud, or deploying and managing Microsoft Office 365, cloud computing provides strong competitive advantages, giving organizations better scalability, performance and security than they could afford to deploy otherwise.
Trivalent Managed Cloud Services provide secure access to key applications and data through virtually any Internet-connected device. It’s an attractive and affordable opportunity for many organizations:
- Predictable monthly fee
- Only pay for the resources you need
- Eliminate your own data center
- Stop the lengthy server procurement and deployment process forever!
Adding users or additional computing power is quick and easy.
Trivalent Managed Cloud solutions are deployed from Microsoft Azure and our four data centers in Grand Rapids, Lansing, and Battle Creek.
- HIPAA and SSAE 16 compliant and SOC 1 Type 2 and SOC 2 Type 2 certified hosting solutions (Gold Managed Cloud) with geo-redundant hosting add-on available for real-time replication and failover (Platinum Managed Cloud)
- Data centers have multiple points of Internet connectivity, generator backup, and environmental controls.
- Data centers are only accessible by authorized users; all access is recorded.
- Trivalent Silver Managed Cloud is on a Highly Available network with automatic crossover to a backup cloud in the event of a failure.
- All Trivalent Cloud environments are monitored 24x7x365.
- Comprehensive, tested, and proven disaster recovery and business continuity plans are in place.
Perhaps moving to the cloud is right for you, but you’d prefer an on-premise or co-located deployment of your own equipment in a dedicated environment. Trivalent can help you develop and deploy your own private cloud servers for applications, data, and more at your data center or co-located at one of our data centers.
Microsoft Office 365 provides all the benefits of your core Office applications — Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and more — available anywhere you have an Internet connection. Your documents are saved in the Cloud and accessible from any device. And you always have the latest features and functionality of every Office application.
Plus, you get added collaboration capabilities, including online meetings with Skype, one-click screen sharing, real-time note taking and instant messaging.
Office 365 is available for PCs and Macs, Windows and iPad tablets, and smartphones.
You can purchase Office 365 directly from Trivalent. Trivalent can deploy Office 365 for 5 or 500 users and manage those user accounts for you.
Like other Trivalent cloud solutions, you only pay for what you need, with a simple, per-user fee.
Additional Trivalent Support Services
Trivalent also offers the following services for complete coverage and support of your IT infrastructure: