Looking for an Internship or School Co-Op?
Trivalent is a fast-paced, high-technology services firm. We have offices in Grand Rapids (Grandville), Mt. Pleasant, Kalamazoo and Battle Creek. Students benefit from the program by gaining real work experiences in the technology industry.
- Positions are available for computer science, information technology, computer networking, computer engineering, business, marketing and finance majors
- Most internships last 10-12 weeks
- Internships are available throughout the calendar year
- Paid and for-credit internships are available
Positions are offered in three-, six-, and eight- month terms throughout the year. To be eligible, you must be a graduate student or undergraduate enrolled in a formal cooperative program at an accredited college or university. Students receive credit and grades for their cooperative assignments.
IDEAL APPLICANT QUALITIES
Trivalent looks for students with a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, flexibility, love of learning and high ethical standards. Interns work independently and with teams.
Applicants are evaluated for their technical capabilities, communication skills, level of professionalism, commitment, approach to problem solving and ability to work in a team.
- Apply online
- Phone interview with HR manager
- Onsite interview with manager and peer
- Pre-employment test, reference checks and drug test
- Official internship offer
All applicants must include a cover letter, resume and a minimum of three references. The cover letter should state why you have chosen to apply for an internship with Trivalent Group and what you want to gain from the experience.
Please fill out the application carefully and thoroughly. We realize that students may have limited work experience, but please remember to list all relevant work experience (customer service, volunteer experiences, leadership roles in group activities, etc.), training, and education. Omission of required information may remove applicant from consideration. All applicants will be notified of application status via email. Please be patient with us – a recruiter will contact you when feedback has been received and decisions made.