Trivalent Group Expands Managed Services Offering to Include StillSecure’s Full Suite of Security Solutions
SUPERIOR, CO–(Marketwired – Apr 9, 2013) – StillSecure, a leading managed security services and certified compliance company, today announced an expanded partnership with the Trivalent Group that will significantly expand their cloud and dedicated hosting solutions to include a new suite of managed security services and compliance offerings to customers, including PCI Complete and HIPAA Essential.
“By partnering with StillSecure, our cloud infrastructure can help customers meet many of the requirements for compliance with PCI DSS and HIPAA/HITECH. Because it is third-party audited by a reputable firm, our customers’ auditors can accept its controls with confidence,” said Mike Noordyke, President – Systems, Trivalent Group. “Additionally, we now have a new level of security that will essentially free our customers from any burden around security monitoring, management and reporting because we can now do it for them.”
Trivalent’s managed security solutions are available immediately to new and existing customers who can now select any or all of the following services:
- PCI Compliance – Trivalent customers can now utilize StillSecure’s PCI Complete®, a fully managed and QSA auditor-approved security solution, to help customers reach PCI compliance. PCI Complete reduces costs, accelerates compliance and reduces risk for companies subject to PCI.
- HIPAA Compliance – StillSecure’s HIPAA Essential® is a managed security solution for HIPAA HITECH compliance and the only packaged solution that has been audited and approved by a third-party assessor. HIPAA Essential combines expert personnel, proven tools and technology, and certified processes to help you address HIPAA HITECH compliance.
- Managed Security Suite of IDPS, VPN and Firewall – This suite includes Virtual Private Network (VPN), Intrusion Detection and Prevention Services (IDPS) and Managed Firewall. StillSecure’s Managed VPN services establish secure connections between Trivalent customer’s office locations and from remote users into the customer’s network by providing encryption, data integrity and authentication (multi-factor option available). Trivalent customers can utilize StillSecure’s IDPS services to detect and block anomalous, inappropriate or other unauthorized data attempting to enter a network — before it can do serious harm. StillSecure’s fully managed and monitored firewall tracks and controls the flow of data coming into your network using stateful packet inspection of the traffic stream.
- Security Event Log Management Service (SELM) – SELM consolidates and organizes security log events from network systems, devices, applications and other tools, to provide a highly detailed look into the security of any customer’s network. SELM has compliance with applicable regulatory information security mandates built into the solution. It is monitored by StillSecure security analysts 24×7, ensuring that any anomalous events, trends and activities are immediately pinpointed, escalated and addressed.
- Web Application Firewall (WAF) – The StillSecure Web Application Firewall service protects Trivalent customers’ Web-based security applications from attack by monitoring input, output and access attempts and blocking any malicious activity. The WAF service protects against the full range of application vulnerabilities including cross-site scripting (XSS), injection flaws (SQL, LDAP, Xpath and others), malicious file execution, insecure direct object references, cross-site request forgery (CSRF), information leakage and improper error handling, broken authentications and session management, insecure cryptographic storage, insecure communications, and failure to restrict URL access.
“Due to the increasing level of threat sophistication, many businesses find it challenging to stay on top of security and compliance while maintaining their day-to-day operations. Trivalent Group’s new service offerings will provide customers with this critical solution,” said James D. Brown, the Chief Technology Officer with StillSecure. “Trivalent customers will have peace of mind knowing that they have a team of security analysts monitoring their data, and providing proactive mitigation and real-time incident response day, and night.”