When to Contact Us – Anytime
The Trivalent Support Center is available via phone 24x7x365 and via email during Business Hours (8AM-5PM EDT M-F). You may also submit a ticket online at any time, but note that tickets created online will be responded to during Business Hours only. If your issue is of an urgent nature (i.e., severity level 1 and 2), phone support is best. If you receive voicemail, rest assured that we will get back to you within our agreed upon response times (if you have Framework). However, please be sure to state how and when we may best reach you.
How to Communicate with Us
Our Help Desk agents are trained to help you communicate and prioritize your issue. Please refer to the severity level matrix prior to logging your incident. Issues with the severity level of 4 or 5 should be emailed. This ensures that the most impactful issues, those with severity levels 1, 2, and 3, can be resolved first.
Call Us Directly @ (616) 222-9400
- If you get voicemail during Business Hours, please leave a message with your name, phone number, and a description of the issue you are having, and a Help Desk technician will call you back as soon as possible.
- Outside of the 8AM-5PM timeframe, calls are dispatched by our tier 1 call center. In these instances, an on-call technician will respond as soon as possible but no later than the response times in your SLA based on the severity level of the issue (if you have Framework).
- We recommend never calling a technician directly, as they may be out-of-office or assigned to a project when your call comes in. Using (616) 222-9400 ensures the NEXT available technician will be there to assist you.
Create a Ticket Online @ connect.trivalentgroup.com/support
- You will need your pre-assigned username and password. To request one, please email email@example.com.
- Service tickets created online are routed internally to receive immediate attention. If all technicians are in the call queue assisting other customers, they may be able to see the issue and resolve it remotely.
- While online, you can easily see any updates to other open tickets.
Email Us @ firstname.lastname@example.org (or fill out the form below)
- Email requests should be reserved for non-critical issues during Business Hours (8AM-5PM EDT M-F). The service mailbox is not monitored after-hours or on weekends.
- All emails are loaded as a Service Request into our Service Portal, work is scheduled, and a technician is assigned. You will automatically receive an email notification with a ticket number.
- We recommend never emailing a technician directly, as they may be out-of-office or assigned to a project when your email is sent. Using email@example.com ensures the NEXT available technician will be there to assist you.